PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING at MV-Tuning |
Front Eyelids(Eyebows) Headlights Covers for Skoda Yeti
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
All the Front Eyelids (covers on headlights) presented in our catalogue are developed and produced by “MV-Tuning” company. |
Figured eyelids, elaborated by our specialists specially for Skoda Yeti will give to your vehicle new predatory look owing to which your car will be able to stand out from the other vehicles. |
This eyelids from “MV-Tuning company”: *|
• Brand new
• Produced of quality-made ABS-Plastic material
• No need of additional refinement
• Have ideal fitment and excellent surface quality which will have a positive effect on cost and quality of subsequent painting and adjustment;
• 3M double tape not included in a kit of this listing.
• Easily fitted on flashlights with double sided tape by means of special primer. Do-it-yourself adjustment is possible.
• Stick on flashlights, by using 3M double sided tape and primer. NO DRILL NEEDED.
• Fit and quality guaranteed
• Easy to install (please see installation instruction on our youtube channel) The item does not require any modifications on the car. It fits perfectly.
The eyelids are one of the most affordable and effective ways of your vehicle transformation. The headlight covers are considered to be unique elements of vehicle body kits optics which enables to attach individuality to your car. In addition to esthetic function the covers sometimes prevent the optics from mechanical damages (light car accidents, small stones beats). |
|*The part quality doesn`t depend on material produced, it depends on relation of manufacturer to the process at all the stages of development and production.|
|Notice! For the eyelids mounting you need to have tape and primer which are not included to the kit. You may purchase them at extra charge. |
This product is designed and carefully made by MV-Tuning. We have been manufacturing Body Kits for over 14 years. We are well known in Eastern Europe, and now expand to international market. |
|*For your recommendation:|
Mass-produced parts may have small surface scratches that are easily removed during prep work.
Before painting the eyelid apply it on the car to make sure it perfectly fits. There have been incidents at body shops damaging the plastic part with wrong type of paint and high temperature drying. The drying temperature must not exceed 60°С (140F).
Our items require only conventional automative paiting technique: Sandind, Priming, Paint and Clear Coat.