| PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING.|
Lip (tail) spoiler for Mazda 6 developed and produced by “MV-Tuning” company.
|Lip spoiler is an ingenious and stylish element of body kits designed specially for your Mazda 6|
Lip (tail) spoiler is a small cover for a trunklid which elaborates your vehicle. Such lip spoiler successfully fits with your vehicle design and is considered to be visual extension of trunklid. |
Lip spoiler of "MV-TUNING" company:|
• Brand new
• Produced of quality-made ABS-Plastic material
• No need of additional refinement
• Have ideal fitment and excellent surface quality which will have a positive effect on cost and quality of subsequent coating and adjustment;
• 3M double tape not included in a kit of this listing.
• Easily fitted on trunklid with double sided tape by means of special primer (please watch installation instruction on our youtube channel) . Do-it-yourself adjustment is possible;
• No need of trunklid and technical hole drilling
Lip (tail) spoiler is an additional design element which will form up energetical features to the vehicle rear part exterior.This body kits element will create an expressive style and more solid perception of exterior and give a new look to your car on the whole.
|The part quality doesn`t depend on material produced, it depends on relation of manufacturer to the process at all the stages of development and production.|
For your recomendation regarding coating:
Before coating the spoiler apply it on the car to make sure it fits perfectly. There have been incidents at body shops damaging the plastic part with wrong type of paint and high temperature drying. The drying temperature must not exceed 60°С (140F).
Our items require only conventional automotive painting technique: sanding, priming, painting and clear coating.
Mass-produced parts may have small surface scratches that are easily removed during pretreatment process.
We mostly make coating of our parts at the official dealers. The coating process is accomplished according to a code of painting. The “base colour” is blended according to painting code. In most cases of our parts coating process the color matching on fuel cap is not needed. The parts match in 95% of orders, sometimes having slight differences in vehicle dashes. But also there is low percent when the base color differs distinctively from vehicle dash. If you have doubts in this case of colouring on painting code please consult our managers or make color matching on fuel cap of a vehicle.