PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING at MV-Tuning |
Front bumper inserts in RS style for Skoda Octavia III A7 (2013-2016)
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
All the Front Bumper pads presented in our catalogue are developed and produced by “MV-Tuning” company.|
The front bumper pads from “MV-Tuning company”: *|
• Brand new
• Produced of quality-made ABS-Plastic material
• No need of additional refinement
• Have ideal fitment and excellent surface quality which will have a positive effect on cost and quality of subsequent painting and adjustment;
• 3M double tape not included in a kit of this listing.
• Easily fitted on front bumper with double sided tape by means of special primer. Do-it-yourself adjustment is possible.
• NO DRILL NEEDED.
• Fit and quality guaranteed
• Easy to install. The item does not require any modifications on the car. It fits perfectly.
The insrerts are one of the most affordable and effective ways of your vehicle transformation. |
*The part quality doesn`t depend on material produced, it depends on relation of manufacturer to the process at all the stages of development and production.
|Notice! For the pads mounting you need to have tape and primer which are not included to the kit. You may purchase them at extra charge. |
This product is designed and carefully made by MV-Tuning. We have been manufacturing Body Kits for over 14 years. We are well known in Eastern Europe, and now expand to international market. |
We are manufacturers. Buying from us, you do not overpay to resellers and relieve yourself of the risk of buying low-quality goods! |
You save time and money! You can get decent advice on any product that we produce, information on the parts pretreatment and coating, and delivery all over the world.
Colour: Black plastic, any colour coating at extra price is possible.
Easy adjustment by means of double-sided tape and primer:
1. Ungrease the pasting place on insert and apply primer by means of single-use napkin.
2. Apply double-sided tape to the insert.
3. Carefully unstick part of protective liner of double-sided tape.
4. Apply the insert to the bumper and pull out the liner remained at the same time pressing the item to the bumper.
5. Clear away the remains of primer by means of degreasing agent.