Primer "3M" Napkin (adhesion promoter)
- When operating a car, the smallest pores on the surface of the paintwork and parts made of polymers (plastics) are clogged with particles of tar, dust and car chemistry.
- Therefore, when trying to glue something on such a surface, it is not always possible to qualitatively complete the installation, and degreasing does not eliminate the entire spectrum of contaminants.
- Primer 3M is intended for the preparation of mounting surfaces before applying self-adhesive materials (decorative films, stickers, double-sided adhesive tape nameplates, etc.).
- Increases the adhesion properties of low-energy surfaces, as it has a specially developed “3M” formulation designed for all types of materials used in the automotive and advertising industries.
- The use of an adhesion promoter guarantees reliable bonding and durable operation of the materials to be joined.