PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING at MV-Tuning
Notice! For installation, you need tape and primer, which are not included to the package. You may purchase them additionally.
Lip spoiler is an ingenious and stylish element of body kits designed specially for your Skoda.
Color: Unpainted black ABS - plastic, can be coated in any color for an extra charge.
Lip (tail) spoiler for Skoda Octavia III A7
developed and produced by “MV-Tuning” company.
Lip (tail) spoiler is a small cover of a trunklid which elaborates your Skoda. Such lip spoiler successfully fits with your vehicle design and is considered to be visual extension of trunklid.|
Lip spoiler of "MV-TUNING" company:|
• Produced of quality-made ABS-Plastic material;
• No need of additional refinement;
• Have ideal fitment and excellent surface quality which will have a positive effect on cost and quality of subsequent coating and adjustment;
• Easily fitted on trunklid with double sided tape by means of special primer. Do-it-yourself adjustment is possible;
• No need of trunklid and technical hole drilling
Lip (tail) spoiler is an additional design element which will form up energetical features to the vehicle rear part exterior.This body kits element will create an expressive style and more solid perception of exterior and give a new look to your car on the whole.|
We mostly make coatting of our parts at the official dealers. The coating process is accomplished according to a code of painting. The “base colour” is blended according to coating code. In most cases of our parts coating process the color matching on fuel cap is not needed. The parts match in 95% of orders, sometimes having slight differences in vehicle dashes. But also there is low percent when the base color differs distinctively from vehicle dash. If you have doubts in this case of colouring on coating code please consult our managers or make color matching on fuel cap of a vehicle.
|*For your recomendation regarding coating:|
Before coating the spoiler apply it on the car to make sure it fits perfectly. There have been incidents at body shops damaging the plastic part with wrong type of paint and high temperature drying. The drying temperature must not exceed 60°С (140F).
Our items require only conventional automotive painting technique: sanding, priming, painting and clear coating.
Mass-produced parts may have small surface scratches that are easily removed during pretreatment process.
*The part quality doesn`t depend on material produced, it depends on relation of manufacturer to the process at all the stages of development and production.|Easy adjustment by means of double-sided tape and primer:
1. Ungrease the pasting place on rear spoiler and trunklid and apply primer by means of single-use napkin.
2. Apply double-sided tape to the rear lip(tail) spoiler.
3. Put the item to the vehicle, set out the part plain and make notes for the installation of spoiler on a vehicle.
4. Carefully remove a part of protective liner of double-sided tape.
5. Apply the spoiler according to the note and pull out the liner remained at the same time pressing the item to the trunklid.
6. Clear away the remains of primer by means of degreasing agent.
All the lip(tail) spoilers manufactured by “MV-Tuning” company are mounted by one variant.
Please watch the installation video guide on our YouTube channelWatch the installation video guide