Dear buyers. Due to restrictions and sanctions and the inability to accept payments from different countries. We started moving the company and parts to warehouses in Europe. We will be able to resume sales in September-October of this year.
Online store tuning from the manufacturer with delivery in the world
Comleteness: base part (painted to the dull black) - 1 pc., set of bars - 3 pcs. (upper, central, lower), MV-Tuning stickers - 2pcs. (golden, silver), completed with 3M tape
Only for Mazda 6 III Generation GJ vehicles with no diode headlights and fog lights of all years 2012-2017
2015, 2016, 2017 - compatible with Touring Version.
1. Base part with a seating for decorative bars - 1 pc. (painted to the dull black)
2. Decorative bars - 3pcs. (for further coating)
3. MV-Tuning stickers - 2pcs. (golden and silver)
4. Completed with 3M-tape and napkin soaked with primer.
Fixation method: completely assigned fastening.
Cost of coating: MV-Tuning base part to the black matt, 3 bars to any tint color
Видео презентация решетки радиатора:
Видео инструкция по установке решетки радиатора:
Base part coated to matt black by us, coating of decorative bars and fixation on the assigned radiator grill is needed with preliminary cutting of central part of original grill base (installation is possible either with removal of the assigned grill or on the vehicle itself)
For installation you will need:
1. Original base plate of Mazda 6 GJ 2012 radiator grill or MAzda 6 GJ 2012 vehicle with the original radiator grill installed.
2. Sharp knife
4. A piece of clean cloth
5. Hand brace with boring tool M6
6. Four-way screwdriver
7. Clip remover tool
8. Caliper gage 7,5 mm.
Before installation coating of parts is needed:
1. We recommend to coat the base part to matt black
2. The bars at your option. Popular colours:
- dimmed blacklead
- black glaze coat
- matt black
- to the vehicle color according to coating code
1. Remove from a vehicle and take a new base plate of radiator grill / proceed to work on the vehicle itself with the original radiator grill installed.
2. Cut out the bars carefully from the central part of original radiator grill base plate.
3. By means of caliper gage mark out a deadline of skim cut 7,5mm of edge and delete all the extra including that of an upper side of base plate. (see the video)
4. Degrease the prepared pasting site, and apply the primer by means of single-use napkin.
5. Unstick part of protective liner of double-sided tape on the base part carefully, then paste it in the prepared hatch on the original base plate of radiator grill.
6. Degrease and apply the primer on the sites of pasting-in of decorative bars and MV-Tuning sticker.
7. Paste in the MV-Tuning nameplate sticker on the specially prepared site.
8. Paste in the decorative bars on the seating sites. Remove the primer traces by means of degreaser.
9. Install the modified grill on the vehicle and take pleasure about the result obtained.