Notice! For installation you need to have tape and primer which are not included to the kit. You may purchase them at extra charge.
Notice! Information on the service of painting parts.
We mostly make painting of our parts at the official dealers. The painting process is accomplished according to a code of painting. The “base colour” is blended according to painting code. In most cases of our parts painting process the color matching on fuel cap is not needed. The parts match in 95% of orders, sometimes having slight differences in vehicle dashes. But also there is low percent when the base color differs distinctively from vehicle dash. If you have doubts in this case of colouring on painting code please consult our managers or make color matching on fuel cap of a vehicle.
Easy adjustment by means of double-sided tape and primer:
1. Ungrease the pasting place on rear window spoiler(visor) and window and apply primer by means of single-use napkin.
2. Apply double-sided tape to the rear window spoiler.
3. Put the item to the vehicle, set out the part plain and make notes for the installation of spoiler(visor) on a vehicle.
4. Carefully remove a part of protective liner of double-sided tape.
5. Apply the spoiler according to the note and pull out the liner remained at the same time pressing the item to the window.
6. Clear away the remains of primer by means of degreasing agent.
All the window spoilers manufactured by “MV-Tuning” company are mounted by one variant.
Example of video mounting on our You Tube channel.