Easy adjustment by means of double-sided tape and primer:
1. Ungrease the pasting place on rear window spoiler(visor) and window and apply primer by means of single-use napkin.
2. Apply double-sided tape to the rear window spoiler.
3. Put the item to the vehicle, set out the part plain and make notes for the installation of spoiler(visor) on a vehicle.
4. Carefully remove a part of protective liner of double-sided tape.
5. Apply the spoiler according to the note and pull out the liner remained at the same time pressing the item to the window.
6. Clear away the remains of primer by means of degreasing agent.
All the window spoilers manufactured by “MV-Tuning” company are mounted by one variant.
Example of video mounting on our You Tube channel.