Attention, for installation, you need tape and primer, which are not included in the package. You can purchase them separately.
Attention, information on the service of painting parts.
In most cases, we paint our parts at authorized dealers. Parts are painted according to the paint code. According to the paint code, the so-called “base color” merges. In most cases, when painting our parts, hatch tinting is not required, the details coincide in 95% of orders, sometimes there are slight differences in shades with the car. But also a small percentage remains when the base color is very different from the shade of the car. If you have any doubts about this, painting by paint code, then I ask you to consult with our managers or make a tint on the car door.
Easy adjustment by means of double-sided tape and primer:
1. Ungrease the pasting place on rear window spoiler(visor) and window and apply primer by means of single-use napkin.
2. Apply double-sided tape to the rear window spoiler.
3. Put the item to the vehicle, set out the part plain and make notes for the installation of spoiler(visor) on a vehicle.
4. Carefully remove a part of protective liner of double-sided tape.
5. Apply the spoiler according to the note and pull out the liner remained at the same time pressing the item to the window.
6. Clear away the remains of primer by means of degreasing agent.
All the window spoilers manufactured by “MV-Tuning” company are mounted by one variant.
Example of video mounting on our You Tube channel.