In most cases, we paint our parts at our authorized dealers. Parts are painted according to the paint code. According to the paint code, it merges, so to speak, the “base color”. In most cases of painting our parts, tinting by the hatch is not required, the parts coincide in 95% of orders, sometimes there are slight differences in shades with the car. But there is also a small percentage left where the base color is very different from the shade of the car. If you have any doubts about this painting according to the paint code, then I ask you to consult with our managers or do tinting according to the car door.
The diffuser for the Chevrolet Cruze 1th generation is developed and manufactured by MV-TUNING.
The rear bumper diffuser is the optimal solution for those who want to change their car outwardly, give it a sportier look by simulating a bifurcated exhaust, and hide minor defects in the rear bumper (chips and scratches). With this diffuser, your Cruise will become more sporty and memorable.
Diffuser from the MV-TUNING company: *
- made of high quality ABS plastic;
- does not require additional modifications;
- has a perfect fit and excellent surface quality, which will positively affect the cost and quality of subsequent painting and installation;
- installed on a regular rear bumper using special tape and fasteners, without requiring special skills. Self-installation is possible.
This diffuser is available for painting. Most often the diffuser is painted matt black and the inserts are painted silver. You can also paint the diffuser to match the body color of your Chevrolet.
* The quality of the part does not depend on the material of manufacture, but on the manufacturer's attitude to the process at all stages of development and production.